Greenville, South Carolina
- Division: Manufacturing & Engineering
- Level: Manager/Supervisor
- Type: Direct Hire
- JobID: 30758
- City/State: Greenville, South Carolina
This position is responsible for establishing and managing adequate systems, structures, and processes
to ensure full compliance with customers quality expectations.
Directly Responsible To:
Duties and Responsibilities: (Listing below may not be all inclusive)
- Lead activities of quality department to include Quality Engineer(s), Technician(s), plant Supplier
Quality Engineer, and Auditor(s)
- Manage the quality lab and related equipment and standards, gauge calibration requirements,
tool validation to ensure effectiveness.
- Coordinate the completion and updates of quality documentation including but not limited to
FMEAs and control plans to ensure process capability and product quality, including incoming
- Ensure the completion and effectiveness of the process and product audit function and
implementation of corrective action.
- Ensure that supplier performance data is properly documented in the appropriate format in
support of supplier quality management.
- Oversee the process of, and if required, personally Lead activities to resolve customer quality
issues when required: Initial response, 8D’s, implementation of corrective action, closure.
- Maintain all quality measurement reports as outlined in the KPI requirements for the plant.
- Promote total quality mindset throughout organization
- Facilitate annual management review
- Lead the plant in utilizing the Process Model guidelines and maintain appropriate local variant
- ISO Management Responsibility for Upstate location
- Actively participate in general management process of company
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
- Be at work on time and prepared to perform at tasks in a timely manner.
- Dress attire appropriate for the work place.
- Use professional etiquette when in conversations in person, phone and email.
- Act as a team with all peers to accomplish tasks that may be additional to job description.
- Have an overall good attitude while at work.
- BS (BSME preferred)
- 5+ years of Quality experience in a manufacturing environment. 3 years in Quality Management