Jr. Software Developer -
Greenville, South Carolina
- Division: Technology
- Level: Non-Management
- Type: Direct Hire
- JobID: 31480
- City/State: Greenville, South Carolina
Day to Day:
- Responsible for coding, testing, maintaining, and documenting software applications
- Document system and support through system testing, user testing and production implementation.
- Work with internal and external team members on enterprise application development
- Work with relational database focused solutions using SQL Server and C#.
- Focus on end-to-end development quality
Required Skill Sets:
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Ideally 1-2 years of development experience
- Knowledge of object-oriented application development (C# is preferred)
- Familiar with relational database development, including creation of stored procedures, triggers and ETL (extract, transform, load) processes.
- Please highlight any experience with source code control systems (GIT, TFS, etc.)