Business Development Sales Executive
Anderson , South Carolina
- Division: Manufacturing & Engineering
- Level: Manager/Supervisor
- Type: Direct Hire
- JobID: 30446
- City/State: Anderson , South Carolina
The Company is a multi-million-dollar provider of complete asphalt paving management solutions to commercial and industrial properties. With its own asphalt plant and SCDOT lab, The Company services include, but are not limited to: Turn Key Subdivision Site Development, Turn key Commercial Site Preparation (Clearing, Grading, Stone Base, Asphalt Paving, and Striping), Surface Treatment, Parking Lots (Storm Drainage, Curbing, Stone Base and Asphalt Paving), Concrete Curbs and Gutters, Municipal and County Roads Full Depth Asphalt Patching/Repair and Resurfacing, Hot Pour Crack Filling, Sealcoating, Thermoplastic Striping, Concrete Maintenance: including installation and repair of concrete curbs, walks, and pads; Storm Sewer repair and installation. The company strives to exceed customer, industry and employee expectations.
We Are Proud to Offer:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Net Earnings Profit Sharing
- Company vehicle
The Business Development Sales Executive will be responsible for generating sales for The Company’s services by developing new customers and growing business with existing customers. The Business Development Sales Executive will identify and qualify leads from potential accounts and/or project opportunities and will make outbound sales calls to targets (property owners, property management firms, large commercial developers, engineers, government officials, etc.) *There is a huge opportunity for the Business Development Sales Executive to grow an untapped asphalt paving market by building a team(s) capable of executing larger level grading and asphalt paving opportunities, i.e. DOT work, etc.
This position reports directly to the President.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Construction Management, Civil or related/similar field.
- Previous Asphalt Paving work experience required.
- Knowledgeable in and proven abilities with estimating in site clearing and grading, asphalt paving, or construction type environment viewed as a plus.
- Project management experience preferred
- A minimum of 5 years in direct sales/business development role, not telemarketing or inside sales, previous sales management experience preferred.
- Excellent math, geometry and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must have the ability to interact with external and internal customers and partners in a fast pace, multitasking environment with a high level of communication.
- Proficiency in use of technology including CRM, word, excel iPhone and internet.
- Must be able to work independently and high degree of problem solving.