Systems Engineer -
Greenville, South Carolina
- Division: Technology
- JobID: 35276
- City/State: Greenville, South Carolina
Day to Day:
- Plans and manages the installation, configuration and tuning of servers, SAN and storage hardware, and software, including Disaster Recovery
- Work on projects ranging from systems administration to support
- Engineering of SAN solutions in a virtualization environment
- Design, implement, and troubleshoot Windows Server
- Perform daily backup operations
- Manage Windows Servers environment
- Work on infrastructure projects
- Work with a team that supports multiple sites.
- Interact with key stakeholders at executive levels down.
- Include interactions with end clients
Required Skill Sets:
- Strong administration of Microsoft stack experience required
- Must have strong VMware experience
- Must have good storage experience. (NetApp, EMC, Pure, etc.)
- Must have great soft skills. Need to be a self-starter, someone who can take ownership, and is a team player.
Bonus Skill Sets:
- SAN or Systems Admin/Engineer certifications