Director of Infrastructure - 35176
Greenville, South Carolina
- Division: Technology
- JobID: 35176
- City/State: Greenville, South Carolina
Day to Day:
- Guiding a strategic move to the public cloud for innovation and business growth.
- Develops and deploys infrastructure technologies
- Select, develop, and mentor a IT team of engineers
- Remain hands-on with regards to infrastructure
- Develop, implement, and maintain IT policies, procedures, and best practices related to IT as a service
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve IT Infrastructure, ensuring that it is optimized for availability, resiliency, scalability, efficiency, and security
Required Skill Sets:
- This is a working Director role that is still very much hands-on
- Strong Systems and Network background. Want a blended background.
- AWS experience is a must
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of the current and forthcoming compute architectures, platforms and solutions
- Experience w/ Public and Private Cloud, Virtualization, DevOps, Software Defined Infrastructure, various computing platforms, Active Directory and Office 365
- Experience supporting a Microsoft shop that is both on-prem (Windows Server, Exchange) and cloud-based (O365)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related area
- Core Microsoft technologies including but not limited to Windows Servers, Active Directory, Office 365, MS SQL and core Network/Cisco technologies like LAN/WAN, subnets, firewalls, VLAN's, and VPN using Cisco switches, routers and ASA's
- Environment: Cisco, Windows, VMware, AWS.