Our client in Greenville, SC is seeking an Accounts Receivable/Administrative Assistant to assist with various accounting duties, inventory, and correspondence with customers. The ideal candidate will need to be professional, comfortable interacting with customers, and have great organizations skills. This position will be busy during the holiday season and employees usually work on Saturdays.
- Handle billing, record keeping, and collections
- Receive and post account payments
- Ensure necessary packaging supplies are stocked for the store
- Help with the inventory reconciliation process
- Assist with daily closeout/recording of cash
- Prepare bank deposits
- Previous experience as a bookkeeper preferred. Basic office accounting skills required.
- Microsoft Office skills required, QuickBooks experience a plus
- Great time management and multi-tasking skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- $45-55k, depending on experience
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan
- PTO and Paid Holidays