A well-known client in Columbia, SC is looking for an Administrative Coordinator. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, can work independently in a fast-paced environment and produce quality deliverables by the designated deadlines. The ideal candidate should consider themselves to be a self-starter, creative problem solver and have the flexibility to learn new products and technologies quickly.
- Creates, updates and reviews materials.
- Participates in the review of documentation feedback and actively engages in addressing issues.
- Develops and organizes supporting documentation as needed.
- Assists in the preparation and presentation of work sessions, knowledge transfer, training sessions, and other presentations.
- Creates, updates and reviews materials, and provides feedback.
- Prepares slide decks and supplemental materials.
- Performs administrative project management activities; assists in maintaining project documentation and organizational structure.
- Ensures documentation is easily assessable and obsolete materials are archived.
- Performs logistical support: schedules meetings, prepares and distributes agenda and materials prior to meetings; communicates to team members and stakeholders scheduling information and changes, as needed; documents and distributes meeting notes, decisions, and action items.
- Create business process models, diagrams and charts that increase users’ understanding.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, to interact effectively with internal and external vendors, project team members, management, and departments.
- Ability to write, edit, and prepare presentations.
- Ability to interview and document current and planned processes.
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively to meet deadlines.
- Must be intermediate to advanced in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); which includes typing skills.
- Health insurance
- Weekly pay
- Potential to go permanent with company