Day to Day:
- Primarily complete life-cycle administration for assigned applications, including any planning or project management required and working with all applicable firm personnel to help improve the application experience, use and value to the organization.
- Develop and maintain a highly advanced level of proficiency with software and hardware in use.
- Collaborates with other IT application administrators to act as a backup for each other.
- Works with the IT Support Team, providing premiere customer service and support to all end-users, internal and external with expert, second-level support for firm applications. Responds to IT Help Desk requests via telephone, email, remote access and in-person.
- Works closely with other IT team members, software vendors, manufacturers and consultants to optimally configure and maintain a premiere level of solution services, including training IT support personnel on how to troubleshoot, repair, install and configure deployed software solutions.
- Applications that may be assigned to this role: Microsoft Office 365, iManage, SCCM Deployments, SQL Administration, Citrix, SharePoint Intranet, BigHand Now Workflows, practice support applications and other solutions.
Required Skill Sets:
- Knowledge of a few (or all) of the following:
- Microsoft AD environment
- Microsoft Office 365