We love to hear from great people that are experienced in Business to Business Sales with connections in the Charleston, SC Market.
The Business Development Professional is responsible for the development of relationships with new clients, strengthening relationships of existing clients and securing of business across FGP solutions including Staffing, Search and Consulting. We are looking for an individual to take charge of the Charleston, SC market.
- Continuously grow FGP’s client base; identify and pursue new potential relationships and opportunities.
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships through regular communication, client-needs evaluation, and high visibility.
- Act as a consultant to clients in order to solve problems, meet needs, market FGP’s talent solutions, and ultimately submit job orders for the company.
- Partner with the recruiting team to ensure that client needs are met, and top talent is being acquired.
- Maintain an external market focus through research and networking, in order to continually grow awareness of industry influencers, referral sources, talents trends, and current market.
- Be a leader and contribute to a positive company culture by maintaining a solution-oriented outlook, actively listening, communicating clearly, and utilizing FGP resources.
- 10 to 15 years of business-to-business sales experience, preferably within the staffing and recruiting industry.
- Superior knowledge of sales techniques including cold-calling, networking, lead generation, all with the ability to capture and close the deal.
- Ability to take initiative, set personal goals and work autonomously.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Minimum of associate degree.
- Hungry, humble and smart. An effective communicator with high emotional intelligence and situational awareness.
- Ability to navigate difficult conversations with a balance of candor and humility.
- Relationship builder with an empowering and inclusive approach.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that enable the ability to build trustworthy relationships internally and externally with all levels of people with demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Self-directed and organized with high energy and a sense of urgency.
- Flexible and able to react to change and conflict in a positive, constructive manner.
- Ability to demonstrate resiliency and commitment and loyalty to a shared cause.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Ability to demonstrate dependability and initiative.