We always want to hear about great people with experience in full-desk recruiting. If you have experience running a full desk in the recruiting industry, we’d love to hear from you!
The Executive Search Consultant is responsible for end-to-end executive search recruitment providing in-depth recruiting strategies, from talent and market intelligence to client companies. While recruiting in their area of expertise, the consultant is responsible for active marketing and seeking new business as well as new and existing customer relationships.
- Identify and build relationships with top talent, including both active and passive candidates; maintain a consistent pipeline of talent.
- Manage the end-to-end executive recruiting process, including partnering with hiring managers on role specifications, establishing and executing sourcing strategies, managing the interview process, assessing candidates’ skills, experiences, and competencies, and completing offer discussions.
- Remain insightful and proactively consider emerging and new trends as markets and industries evolve to include
- Hungry, humble and smart. An effective communicator with high emotional intelligence and situational awareness.
- Ability to navigate difficult conversations with a balance of candor and humility.
- Relationship builder with an empowering and inclusive approach.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that enable the ability to build trustworthy relationships internally and externally with all levels of people with demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Self-directed and organized with high energy and a sense of urgency.
- Flexible and able to react to change and conflict in a positive, constructive manner.
- Ability to demonstrate resiliency and commitment and loyalty to a shared cause.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Ability to demonstrate dependability and initiative.
- High degree of confidentiality.
- Effective negotiation and influencing skills.
- Three to five years of recruiting industry or function/industry experience.
- Superior knowledge of recruitment processes and/or excellence knowledge of area of expertise.
- Minimum of associate degree.