Rapidly growing client is looking to add an Employee Relations Specialist to their HR team. The ideal candidate for this position is great at multitasking and MUST have a strong background in employee relations and recruitment. The HR Employee Relations Specialist is responsible for performing HR related duties on a professional level and works closely with the HR Managers in supporting all departments within the company. This position assists and carries out responsibilities in the following areas: employee relations, performance management, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, reporting, and employment law compliance. Assists with special projects as needed.
- Associate Degree plus two year’s HR experience in a retail environment. A combination of experience and education will be considered.
- A strong emphasis on employee relations and recruitment is required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Confidentiality & discretion – this role requires 100% confidentiality for all data information and a sense of maturity to be able to handle payroll information & knowledge of employee relation issues without judgment of circumstances.
- Strong PC computer skills with everyday experience working with Microsoft products, especially Outlook and Excel.
- Multi-tasking is absolutely essential for this position. A high energy level in performing projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Must have a good attitude, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with diverse personalities while being tactful, mature, and flexible.
- Must have good reasoning abilities and sound judgment
- Must be resourceful, well organized, dependable, efficient, detail oriented, and be adaptable to change