We’d love to hear from Experienced Technology/IT Sales Professionals. This role will reside in Columbia SC.
The FGP Technology Sales Professional is responsible for the development of relationships with new clients, strengthening relationships of existing clients and securing of business with a specific focus on tech related roles. This position should have a strong working knowledge and ability to manage end to end sales processes while maintaining brand representation. This position should maintain a client focused lens of providing superior technology talent solutions.
- Continuously grow FGP’s client base; identify and pursue new potential relationships and opportunities.
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships through regular communication, client-needs evaluation, and high visibility.
- Act as a consultant to clients in order to solve problems, meet technology needs, market FGP’s talent solutions, and ultimately submit job orders for the company.
- Partner with the recruiting team to ensure that client technology needs are met, and top talent is being acquired.
- Maintain an external market focus through research and networking, in order to continually grow awareness of industry influencers, IT trends locally and nationally, referral sources, talents trends, and current market.
- Be a leader and contribute to a positive company culture by maintaining a solution-oriented outlook, actively listening, communicating clearly, and fully utilizing FGP resources.
- Hungry, humble and smart. An effective communicator with high emotional intelligence and situational awareness. Early adopter of technology.
- Ability to navigate difficult conversations with a balance of candor and humility.
- Relationship builder with an empowering and inclusive approach.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that enable the ability to build trustworthy relationships internally and externally with all levels of people with demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Self-directed and organized with high energy and a sense of urgency.
- Flexible and able to react to change and conflict in a positive, constructive manner.
- Ability to demonstrate resiliency and commitment and loyalty to a shared cause.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Ability to demonstrate dependability and initiative.
- Three to five years of business-to-business sales experience, within the B2B technology segment or in IT Staffing.
- Minimum of associate degree.