Growing manufacturer is seeking a Line Supervisor to join their team. Company offers a strong compensation package, excellent benefits, and profit sharing. Culture fit is very important to this organization. We are seeking someone dynamic, who will appreciate an empowering environment where they can work autonomously and grow with the organization.
- Oversee all areas of the production line, including direct supervision of team members
- Handle safety initiatives, improvements, purchasing, scheduling and production reporting
- 3+ years’ experience in a production leadership position, with strong plant floor experience in a lean environment
- Strong safety background including implementation and oversight of safety programs
- Ability to work the day shift, 6:00am – 4:00pm, and manage 18-25 team members
- Candidates with experience working with raw materials, steel, or fabrication industries is preferred but not required.