Our client in Greenville is looking for a Litigation Paralegal for a small family law practice. The ideal candidate will have 2 years of litigation experience. The successful paralegal will have great communication skills and able to stay calm under pressure.
Direct hire position with standard in-office business hours in downtown Greenville.
- Effortless completion of filing and service requirements in detail for family court for new cases, motions, and contempt actions.
- Superb relationship management and consistent communication with clients, court staff and attorneys. A successful candidate is well spoken and educated with good writing and grammatical skills.
- Preparation of Temporary packets including the gathering of information from client and witnesses, exhibit review and prep, financial declaration explanation and getting completed with client: exceptional affidavit preparation.
- Discovery – Strong Familiarity and independent thinking in preparing interrogatories, requests to produce, requests for admissions and subpoenas.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Starting off at $22/hour with growth opportunities and bonuses