Day to Day:
- Manages network administration (including backup, security management, user account management, internet access, office systems and applications support).
- Sets up, configures, and supports internal and/or external networks.
- Develops and maintains all systems, applications, security, and network configurations.
- Supports server, network and desktop hardware, software and applications
- Performs technology needs analysis
- Troubleshoots network performance issues
- Rolls out hardware and software to ensure optimal deployment of resources
- Plans, implements, and supports the network and computing infrastructure plan
- Assists with technology planning through ongoing research
- Creates and maintains a disaster recovery plan
- Recommends upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment
- Provides technical support and guidance to users
Required Skill Sets:
- VM ware experience
- Desktop and Windows networking environment experience
- Must be able to work onsite in Little Rock, AR