Division: Jobs at FGP
The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for assisting the staffing division with duties including administrative tasks that support sourcing and recruiting efforts, job publishing, and client facing efforts.
- Assist recruiters with timely resume formatting.
- Manage job postings for the team via multiple job posting sites: internal, Indeed, Linked In and other resources.
- Call and Screen candidates and schedule interviews with candidates.
- Complete Reference Checks on new hires.
- Manage office events, doodle polls, event selection, planning and coordinating day of meetings.
- Print and prepare documents for meetings and trainings.
- Hungry, humble, and smart. An effective communicator with high emotional intelligence and situational awareness.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree along with a strong internship or office experience.
- Ability to navigate difficult conversations with a balance of candor and humility.
- Relationship builder with an empowering and inclusive approach.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that enable the ability to build trustworthy relationships internally and externally with all levels of people with demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Self-directed and organized with high energy and a sense of urgency.
- Flexible and able to react to change and conflict in a positive, constructive manner.
- Ability to demonstrate resiliency and commitment and loyalty to a shared cause.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Ability to demonstrate dependability and initiative.
- Curiosity and innovative approach to recruiting.