This is a newly created position due to growth. The Account Manager will work in a sales support role in an in-office or hybrid capacity. This is a true account management/sales support role that does not involve cold calling, closing business, etc.
- Work closely with company leadership to support sales initiatives by:
- Responding to leads from the website
- Building relationships with clients, working as first point of contact
- Prepare quotes, data sheets and bid packages
- Facilitating and coordinating project management activities related to sales
- Monitoring the competitive market for product offerings and pricing
- Bachelor’s Degree or related work experience
- Exposure to inside sales, sales support, customer service, etc.
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Must be highly motivated, driven, dynamic, and enjoy working with a collaborative team
- Possess a strong ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Background in manufacturing strongly preferred