Do you have experience supporting a sales team in an administrative capacity? Are you energized by helping others and providing excellent customer service? Are you looking for a career move with opportunity for growth and a great culture? We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Admin to join a growing team in Columbia, SC. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is eager to learn and has great communication skills. This is a permanent opportunity with competitive pay and benefits.
- The Sales Support Admin will work very closely with the sales team and account managers, supporting with daily account management needs, and responding to customer inquiries.
- Coordinate all customer requests, managing order details, communicating shipment updates, troubleshooting account issues, actively monitor sales/fulfillment analytics to ensure optimum business success and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in a client service, account management, sales support setting.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Google Workspace (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint)
Compensation & Benefits Overview: