Growing manufacturer is seeking a Shipping Supervisor to join their team. Company offers a strong compensation package, excellent benefits, and profit sharing. Culture fit is very important to this organization. We are seeking someone dynamic, who will appreciate an empowering environment where they can work autonomously and grow with the organization.
- Uphold and oversee strong safety culture
- Manage all logistics and oversee freight costs, shipping/delivery schedules and vendor relationships
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Manage team of 10-15 team members, with a focus on team empowerment, coaching and development
- 3-5+ years’ experience in a logistics or shipping leadership position
- Experience with freight costing, material movements to/from suppliers, along with finished product to customers
- Ability to work 7:00am – 5:00pm, and manage 10+ team members
- Candidates with experience working with raw materials, steel, or fabrication industries is preferred but not required.