Day to Day:
- Responsible for setup, installation, repair and troubleshooting of network equipment.
- Review and change as needed existing network infrastructure
- Troubleshooting and resolving infrastructure issues with guidance on resolving end-user issues
- Documentation network infrastructure as deployed
- Solid understanding in both Windows & Linux administration
- Assist with daily operations on infrastructure management
- Troubleshoots and resolve network outages, network performance issues, or networked application issues.
Required Skill Set:
- 5-7 Years Network Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Cisco Routers/Switches, Cisco SDWAN, DNS / DHCP , Wireless Access Points, EMC San, VMWare, Cisco Call Manager / Unity / UCCX, Linux, Microsoft Windows
- Requires comfort working on a ladder; ability to lift 70 lbs.
- In depth knowledge of and administration experience with Cisco IOS and NX-OS platforms.
- Experience implementing and supporting a wide array of l2/l3 protocols (HSRP, LACP, VPC, OSPF, BGP, etc.)
- CCNA or CCNE