We love to hear from great people that are experienced in Technology Recruiting. This role can be based in South Carolina or the Nashville TN area.
The FGP Technology Recruiter contributes to the success of the FGP Technology division by sourcing and recruiting top talent for appropriate jobs to meet client needs and expectations. The Technology Recruiter oversees the identification process of placeable candidates for client requirements, builds relationships and connections with top talent in the IT space as well as coaching and performance management as needed for field employees.
- Source new candidates using FGP systems and technology, screen resumes from the FGP website, and follow up with applicants.
- Develop and maintain relationships with candidates through regular and professional communication, in-person screenings, and consistent follow up throughout their assignment.
- Identify and select the top candidates to present to clients based on job description and requirements from client companies. This includes formally presenting candidates to the client, formatting resumes, and building presentations and documents.
- Maintain an external market focus through research and networking, in order to continually grow awareness of industry influencers, IT trends locally and nationally, referral sources, talents trends, and current market.
- Provide coaching to candidates on resume formatting, interview techniques, and steps through the recruiting process.
- Be a leader and contribute to a positive company culture by maintaining a solution-oriented outlook, actively listening, communicating clearly, and fully utilizing FGP resources.
- Hungry, humble and smart. An effective communicator with high emotional intelligence and situational awareness.
- Ability to navigate difficult conversations with a balance of candor and humility.
- Relationship builder with an empowering and inclusive approach to internal and external relationships.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that enable the ability to build trustworthy relationships internally and externally with all levels of people with demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Skillful at cross-functional collaboration. Strong results-orientation.
- Self-directed and organized with high energy and a sense of urgency.
- Flexible and able to react to change and conflict in a positive, constructive manner.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Curiosity and innovative approach to recruiting.
- Three to five years of recruiting experience, preferably within technology recruiting.
- Superior knowledge of recruiting techniques such as sourcing, cold calling, sales, etc.
- Minimum of associate degree.