Our commitment to you is to find the job that best suits your expertise and personality. If you do not see a specific opportunity that you are interested in, please feel free to contact one of our recruiters here.
FGP International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, sex, religion, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by law. This policy of equal opportunity encompasses all aspects of the employment relationship, including applications, hiring, promotion, training, compensation, recruiting, compensation, benefits, termination of employment and other terms and conditions of employment as provided by law.
Previous | Next
Posted: Aug 29, 2016
• Assist with administrative duties and office support needs
• Interact with employees, clients, staff and vendors
• Provide support to key department
• Looking for a professional individual with strong communication skills
• 2+ years in professional office environment
• Candidate should have working knowledge of computers, software, and basic technology skills
• Bachelors or associates preferred
**If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to Samantha Meller at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified applicants will be contacted**
Posted: Aug 29, 2016
•A fun yet challenging environment where you will be empowered to bring new ideas to the table, push the technology envelope, and work on a lot of new development projects
•Very balanced role where you will be able to tackle both frontend and backend projects
•Work as the directly with the CEO and on development projects
•Experience leading a development team where you still had to remain hands-on with regards to coding
•We are looking for a technologist. Someone with a solid foundation with multiple languages
•PHP backend skills are a must (LAMP stack / Linux, Apache, MySQL)
•Native PHP application development
•Knowledgeable with using Web Services (ex. REST, SOAP, JSON, HTTP, etc.)
•Any experience with source management tools such as Subversion and/or GIT
•Experience with MVC architecture
•PHP frameworks Lavavel, Cake, CodeIgniter, Zend, Yii, and/or Symfony
•Demonstrated ability to be entrepreneurial and self-sufficient
Posted: Aug 29, 2016
•Utilizing advanced stored procedures to set up automated reports with SSRS
•Indexing, adding and changing tables
•Supporting users with any reporting issues
•Creating ad-hoc reports and scheduled reports per users requests
•Writing SQL statements from scratch and experience building tables
•Strong understanding of SQL objects
•Advanced stored procedures, functions and joins
•Database design using Microsoft SQL Server 2008
Posted: Aug 29, 2016
Growing international robot manufacturer seeks qualified individuals for a Robotics field service Engineer full time position. The position will be located at a satellite office in the greater metropolitan Detroit area.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Provide customers with in-house or on-site repair, troubleshooting, maintenance services for robots on an emergency or 24/7 basis.
• Manning customer service hotline
• Discuss, diagnose & repair of robot systems
• Document robot and related equipment performance and report results for the purpose of troubleshooting, repairing, and restarting the system.
• Report daily to the Local Manager to update status & availability.
• Completion of a detailed Field Service report for each customer call and documentation of service interventions in CRM database.
• Coordinate responsibilities, activities, and schedule with Local Manager to ensure customer satisfaction and proper billing.
• Communicate frequently with customer to ensure that all expectations are being met.
• Return of parts issued for the service call but not purchased by the customer, or defective parts replaced under normal service call or warranty.
Requirements & Skills:
• Associate degree or equivalent technical education.
• Bachelor degree preferred
• Minimum of three years automation and / or robotics service experience preferred.
• Mechanical/Electrical troubleshooting, teardown and repair experience
• Valid driver’s license with good driving record
• Valid passport or capability to get a passport
• Willing and able to undertake travel up to 50-75% of the time.
• Training will require extended international travel
• Ability to read and interpret electrical, mechanical prints and related technical documentation.
• Ability to effectively use a PC and Microsoft Office applications.
• Quality and customer service driven to consistently satisfy internal and external customers
• Good technical writing and communication skills.
• Self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
• Positive, professional attitude
• Customer oriented
• Establishes and maintains effective working relationships based on mutual trust, respect, and cooperation with manager(s), co-workers, customers and/or vendors
• Reacts quickly and adapts to changes in priorities, circumstances and direction
• Works effectively with minimal supervision
• Bilingual preferred: Spanish
Posted: Aug 26, 2016
This is highly responsible and independent work in planning, organizing, and directing citywide economic development. The primary function of the Economic Development Director is to apply a strategic focus to the plans and programs fostering the economic development and redevelopment of the City including a focus on the areas of recruitment, real estate development, finance, marketing, promotions, and planning. The Economic Development Director is responsible for developing, implementing and supervising programs to increase and diversify the City's economic base, increasing tax revenues by targeting and attracting new businesses and assisting existing businesses in expansion/retention.
• Directs, implements, manages, and supervises the programs, operations, activities, budget, and employees of the Economic Development Department, charged with increasing and diversifying the City's economy and tax base by attracting new business and industry and assisting existing business in expansion/retention.
• Deals with individual business situations while maintaining a macro-level perspective on the City’s economy; studying, analyzing, and reporting market trends.
• Responsible for directing varied assignments in the field of economic development which requires skill in business recruiting, real estate development, finance, marketing, and planning.
• Responsible for overseeing the development of incubators, business parks; providing financing and other assistance to businesses, and otherwise promoting the creation of jobs and economic base in the City of Anderson.
• Develops innovative programs to help developing businesses with financing and resources.
• Supervises the preparation of work programs, applications and contracts for economic development projects; develops and monitors Division budgets.
• Directs Division staff in the preparation of information and assistance to prospective and existing developers, businesses, other entities relative to the location and or expansion of business, industry, and residential development; attends meetings as required.
• Applies expert judgment to the analysis of opportunities and threats facing the local economy, advising City management and council on emerging and existing economic development issues.
• Performs economic development and planning duties to implement the City's goal of broadening its retail, commercial, and industrial base.
• Coordinates with City administrative and management staff on city policy issues.
• Facilitates the City's economic development and expansion objectives.
• Develops methodology to target businesses for recruitment.
• Represents the City as a liaison in local and regional economic development, retail, business, and related associations and at meetings, conferences, and trade shows.
• Prepares and monitors division annual budget.
• Directs division responses to customer inquiries and research.
• Supervises preparation of information packets and website information including economic, statistical, financial, population growth, demographic, and other information for public dissemination.
• Provides site analysis information, including demographic, tax, fee, development, and related information.
• Assists existing businesses providing information on market trends, funding opportunities and business building.
• Maintains records and data bases of business prospects and contacts.
• Presents oral and written reports to the city council, economic development interest groups, other interested parties and groups, and
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Principles, procedures, and strategies of economic and community development and analysis in a government environment, planning and zoning, demographics, economic trends, forecasts, impacts, and related principles and procedures.
• State laws and municipal ordinances and policies which relate to economic development.
• Modern research methods, principles, and procedures of economic development.
• Statistical and financial analyses and presentation.
• Database development, maintenance, and presentation.
• Computer software and applications related to land use and economic planning and development procedures.
• Local, regional, and federal economic development programs and policies, including grants and other funding sources.
• Supervisory skills and training methods.
• Budgeting procedures.
• Identify, participate in, support, and promote neighborhood outreach and community partnerships.
• Effectively supervise staff of professional, technical, and administrative employees.
• Present complex statistical data, facts, and conclusions in writing, and verbally.
• Read and interpret economic, marketing, statistical, and analytical documents, reports, research material and information, blueprints, and maps.
• Prepare oral, written, and graphic reports, documents, brochures and pamphlets, maps, and related planning and economic development documentation.
• Negotiate development agreements.
• Plan and implement economic development programs and strategies.
• Establish project priorities and manage diverse and numerous ongoing projects.
• Operate standard office equipment including a personal computer using program applications appropriate to assigned duties.
• Communicate effectively and establish and maintain effective working relationships with other City departments, the public, developers, business owners, citizen groups and other employees.
• Bachelor's Degree in Economic Development, Public or Business Administration, or a related field.
• Five years of progressively responsible experience in economic development work of which at least two years have been in a supervisory and administrative capacity.
• An entrepreneurial spirit with a proven track record of successfully developing and implementing vision and strategy for a growing Economic Development department.
• Must be enthusiastic and forward thinking with a high level of energy and a “make things happen” personality.
• Experience working with public officials, state and federal agencies, community residents and the business community
• Any equivalent combination of acceptable experience and training which provides the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform the work.
ABOUT ANDERSON CITY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT:
The Economic Development Division focuses on plans and programs fostering the economic development and redevelopment of the City, including areas of recruitment, real estate development, business expansion/retention, marketing, promotions and planning.
In addition to Tax Credits, the Business Assistance Program offers locally designed programs available to startup or expanding businesses that create jobs in the City of Anderson:
• Façade Program
• Sign Program
• Design Assistance
• Infrastructure Reimbursement
• Historic Building Preservation
• Interior Upfit Preservation
• Economic Development Grant Incentive
• Loan Program
ABOUT THE CITY OF ANDERSON:
• The City operates under a Council-Manager form of government:
o The Mayor and two Council members are elected at large*
o Six Council members are elected by geographic seat for four-year staggered terms*
• Management Team is comprised of City Manager, Assistant City Manager, City Attorney + 11 Division Directors
• 450 employees
• Economic Development Division Budget size: $500K
• Location: 401 South Main Street, Anderson, SC 29624
*Majority of Council members have 10 or more years of service.
City Council: http://www.cityofandersonsc.com/council/members.html
City Manager: http://www.cityofandersonsc.com/administration/city-manager.html
Assistant City Manager: http://www.cityofandersonsc.com/administration/assistant-city-manager.html
City Attorney: http://www.cityofandersonsc.com/administration/attorney.html
Midway between the metropolitan hubs of Atlanta and Charlotte, Anderson offers:
• A Regional Destination – Lake Hartwell attracts 10 million visitors every year!
• A Pro-Business Climate – A primary trade market area, Anderson captures a substantial demographic outside of city and county lines.
• Superior Healthcare – AnMed Health, South Carolina’s largest independent not-for-profit health systems
• A skilled and educated workforce – Home to Anderson University; Clemson University and Tri-County Technical College are just minutes away.
• Affordable living – The cost of living is lower than the state and national average.
In FY2015, Anderson City experienced its highest level of commercial development (by value) with over $30M of investment. Anderson University began construction on a $20M student center in FY2015.
For confidential consideration please email cover letter and resume to Robyn Ezzell at email@example.com.
Posted: Aug 25, 2016
• Serve as primary contact for various account beneficiaries and vendors. Receive client requests and work to solve issues as they arise. Prepare written communication in the form of letters and memos to inform clients of payments due or pending distributions.
• Participate in client meetings with Trust Officers as needed in order to fully understand operational and administrative needs related to the account.
• Prepares all distributions from trust accounts for approval by appropriate trust officer. Includes receiving requests and invoices, processing checks or transfers, preparing authorization forms, and maintaining proper documentation.
• Maintain documentation on non-financial assets including real estate and insurance policies.
• Assist in administration of estates including preparation of appropriate Probate Court documents and schedules.
• Compile necessary tax information for trust accountant(s). Prepare and file various tax forms.
• Assist Trust Officers with periodic account reviews and prepare documentation for board of directors.
• Attend initial review meeting with Trust Operations Manager and Trust Officer to determine administration plan.
• Work with Trust Officer and Trust Operations Manager in compiling all documentation necessary to open new accounts.
• Open new brokerage accounts and set-up on trust accounting system and portfolio management system (if needed). Process transfers, maintain tax lot information and verify for accuracy.
• Maintain trust department file room and safe. Includes copying correspondence, legal documents, and disbursement authorizations and filing appropriately.
• Assist trust officers in the preparation, editing, and processing of client communications.
• Assist in the general office operations of the company. Willingly supports other operations wherever needed, especially when office must meet multiple priorities or manage conflicting deadlines, and assumes other responsibilities may be assigned. Includes assisting with occasional receptionist duties depending on scheduling.
• Attend appropriate training seminars and educational courses as required.
• Recommend and implement new policies and/or procedures related to trust operations as appropriate for regulatory, efficiency, or cost purposes.
• College degree or minimum of 5 years work experience in areas of trust, banking, accounting, or investments preferred
• Proven writing, editing, and mathematical skills
• Familiarity with debits and credits, checking and depository assets, as well as basic traits of securities investments related transactions
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Can work with multiple deadlines and is capable of coordinating and prioritizing multiple tasks without specific direction
• Excellent people skills and ability to work with affluent clientele as well as people from diverse backgrounds.
Posted: Aug 25, 2016
• Working directly with Engineering team to best understand what is needed from control systems functionally
• Work with fellow team members to create and maintain uptime, reliability, and efficiency
• This is a “high sense of urgency” environment where uptime is of the utmost importance
• Strong C / C++ skills
• Extensive experience with Linux (especially as it pertains to Linux Shell Scripting)
• Experience and comfort working within a Windows Server / SQL Server environment
Bonus Skill Sets:
• Working directly with manufacturing control systems would be a plus.
• SAS would also be a plus.
Posted: Aug 25, 2016
• Will work with external customers from pre-sales, deployment/install, and support
• Provision, install/configure, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
• Assist project teams with technical issues from start to finish
• Work directly with IT leadership to determine project scopes and deadlines.
• Install new/rebuild existing physical servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc.
• Development and maintenance of IT policies and procedures.
• 4-5 years of experience managing and troubleshooting systems (Windows 2008/R2 and/or 2012)
• Strong virtualization background.(VMware vSphere, vCloud Director, Hyper-V. etc.)
• AirWatch SaaS/On-Premise Mobility Solutions exposure or hands-on experience
• Networking experience should include DNS, DHCP, WINS, TCP/IP
• Monitoring, patching, and backups experience is a must
Bonus Skill Sets:
• MCSE, MCP, VMware certifications
Posted: Aug 25, 2016
• Design and development of custom web applications
• Maintenance and enhancements of current web applications
• Building secure solutions for transactional applications
• Training current developers on newer technologies
• 3+ years of experience developing web applications
• 3+ years of experience full stack development experience
• Experience using REST web services
• Experience using SQL Server
Posted: Aug 25, 2016
• Managing and maintaining installations of products and services
• Assisting customers with data backup and recovery products
• Troubleshooting installation issues with customer’s infrastructure
• Provides documentation to keep customer up to date on technical support issues
• Experience managing and troubleshooting Linux systems
• Windows Server support experience
• Scripting and configuration experience
• Virtualization (VMware or Hyper-V) experience for hosting server environment
• Experience providing customer support in a technical support setting
Previous | Next