Our commitment to you is to find the job that best suits your expertise and personality. If you do not see a specific opportunity that you are interested in, please feel free to contact one of our recruiters here.
FGP International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, sex, religion, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by law. This policy of equal opportunity encompasses all aspects of the employment relationship, including applications, hiring, promotion, training, compensation, recruiting, compensation, benefits, termination of employment and other terms and conditions of employment as provided by law.
Previous | Next
Posted: Apr 18, 2014
• Great opportunity to work within a professional office setting.
• Provide support to entire department
• Work closely with internal and external clients
• Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint required
• Strong attention to detail
Qualified candidates can submit resumes to email@example.com
Posted: Apr 18, 2014
• Interact with vendors on a global level
• Support product development and research and development
• Coordinate meetings and conference calls
• Provide guidance on legal documentation
• Assist with trademark filings
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Good proofreading skills
• Experience working on an international level
• Second language is preferred
Qualified candidates can submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: Apr 18, 2014
• Lead the recruitment efforts in a fast paced, high volume recruiting environment
• Consult with Talent Acquisition on selection methodologies, including the usage of a variety of tools such as internet searches, job fairs, newspaper ads, and other hiring sources.
• Serve as a centralized point of contact to schedule interviews both with candidates and hiring managers
• Deployment of pre-employment assessments and pre-offer screening and references
• Maintain appointment schedules
• Assist, as directed, with field recruitment where there are significant recruitment challenges to generate and facilitate solutions.
• Support and serve as a backup to Corporate Recruitment as needed.
• Support field leadership with broad Talent Acquisition support, such as ATS and Posting assistance, as assigned
• Employee relations
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3-5 years of recruiting experience
Qualified candidates can e-mail resumes to email@example.com.
Posted: Apr 18, 2014
A licensed mortgage loan officer is needed for a company in the Blythewood area of Columbia. This is a great opportunity with a healthy referral network. This position offers a competitive base salary plus commission opportunities. The company has a strong affiliation with a homebuilder, so the referrals are consistent, making this a great opportunity.
• Bachelors degree is preferred
• SC mortgage officer licensure is required
Only candidates with an active license will be considered.
Posted: Apr 17, 2014
Our client is searching for an Accountant to hire on a part time basis for their busy office. The ideal candidate can work 20-30 hours per week. This is a smaller company and a great opportunity to work in a pleasant environment with ample growth potential. If you are looking to continue your career in public accounting, this could be the better work life balance you are seeking. This company does not offer benefits (health insurance). Qualified candidates can send resume to Janell Pennington at Jpennington@fgp.com.
Payroll Processing for Various Clients
• Process and Prepare Quarterly Payroll Tax Returns
• General Ledger Journal entries, and GL Reconciliation
• Bookkeeping for Multiple Clients
• Reconcile Bank Statements
Tax Work (client will train)
• Prepare Individual and Corporate Tax returns during tax season
• Other accounting responsibilities as needed to support the office
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting Required
• 5+ Years of experience within Payroll & Accounting
• Open to learning Tax and training for Tax Season 2015
• QuickBooks Pro Experience Required
• Proficient within Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe
Qualified candidates can send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: Apr 16, 2014
The Georgia Facility of a national organization is currently looking for a Tooling Engineer that will travel between two plants and to vendor locations as needed.
The main goal of the position is to provide and maintain tools and fixtures which will allow the suppliers to cost effectively produce tooling with consistent quality level to support production demands.
• Maintain the tooling database to schedule repair and replacement of tools.
• Work with product development with regards to tooling requirements for new product introductions.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking tooling innovations; attending educational workshops; reviewing engineering and marketing publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Draft and submit Investment Requests (RI) for purchasing new tooling/fixtures or modifying existing tooling fixtures.
• Interact with tooling vendors ensuring that tools are produced to specifications and work is completed in a timely fashion.
• Travel to vendors as required to ensure adequate supplier quality and for first piece samples.
BS degree in engineering or related field, 5+ years related experience
with tooling. Some travel required.
Working knowledge of 2D/3D design software preferred
Posted: Apr 16, 2014
Georgia facility in search of an experienced Materials Analyst to support purchasing activities at the plant level and be accountable for direct material total cost at the plant location for responsible commodities. Additionally, the Direct Materials Analyst will monitor supplier performance management within the plant location.
• Act as a liaison for commodity management and execute overall strategy for commodity groups
• Ensure effective channel of communication is established between the plants and the suppliers and appropriate framework (commercial agreement, supplier contacts, etc.) is in place to conduct day to day business
• Ensure global processes implementation and alignment within the plant location
• Support purchasing activities for product maintenance at plant level
• Coordinate with commodity strategies to drive total cost reduction opportunities and ensure that regional needs are taken into account
• Drive supplier improvement activities at the plant location
• Identify PPV savings opportunities as well as participate in annual budgeting process for respective plant location
• Participate in operational meetings at the plant level and provide status reports as requested
• Coordinate local supplier performance management within the plant location to include following strategies, establishing and maintaining a supplier classification list, and monitoring factory needs
• Coordinate project implementation for products that will be produced at the plant location and within project approve business award according to Delegation of Authority rules
• Participate in regional management reviews to align short- and mid- to long-term activities within plant and product needs and report to Global Purchasing Council (GPC)
• Coordinate local resources to ensure resolution of issues for local factories and global team and the right input for commodity strategies
• Determine saving targets & KPI to local team in line with global strategy and local specifics
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or related discipline
• 3 or more years of relevant experience
• Demonstrated understanding of strategic sourcing methodology
• Ability to manage supplier relationships, including relationship building, performance, development, and integration
• Understanding of importance of customer service and internal stakeholder management
• Familiarity with manufacturing operations
• Strong planning, organization, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in addition to strong collaboration, teamwork and interpersonal skills (tact/diplomacy, listening, negotiation, etc.)
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong initiative and the ability to be self-directed in completing tasks.
• Demonstrated ability to represent the company professionally to both customers and suppliers.
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adaptive to internal processes and change, delays or unexpected events
• Intermediate to advanced computer proficiency, to include but not limited to: Microsoft Office software applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
Ability to travel as required to domestic locations up to 20%.
• Previous experience in a sourcing and commodity management role, including negotiations and managing supplier relationships
• Previous experience in a high volume fast-paced manufacturing environment
• Training and/or previous experience with implementing lean manufacturing methodologies
Posted: Apr 16, 2014
National Manufacturing Organization looking for an experienced Design Engineer. This position is located in the GA facility.
• Write parameters for assigned design projects including scheduling, cost data, serviceability and functional requirements. Ensure that all product design standards are followed. Personally assure that projects meet the parameters, as well as schedule, appearance, and costs.
• Responsible for necessary layouts required to satisfactorily solve design objectives and meet the outlined parameters. Make all calculations necessary to satisfy strength, loads, performance, etc.
• Coordinate design reviews on a timely basis and ensure that designs have been properly reviewed for safety considerations and are reviewed in accordance with Product Creation Process (PCP) guidelines.
• Review finished drawings for accuracy of design, tolerances, fits, manufacturing capability, materials, drafting standards, etc. Ensure that designs are functionally correct.
• Write and check specifications of materials, finishes, assembly, out-of-box, and other required reports.
• Timely completion of all required PCP activities, documentation, and reporting in HPM.
• Write ECR/ECOs, specifications of materials, finishes, assembly specifications, out-of-box specifications, PPAP documentation review and other necessary reports
• Assume project coordination which includes: parts, tracking, tooling approval, bill of materials, and costing of the parts assigned, as well as, the complete project.
• Responsible for test plan creation and fulfillment to include: oversight of construction and testing of pilot run models assigned, writing test procedures as required, analyzing test data, and making necessary changes and improvements.
• Participate in cost reduction and product improvement programs. Make recommendations and implement projects to control, as well as reduce, cost.
• Implement quality improvements.
• Assist in resolving production issues in a timely and effective manner. Manage deviation approval as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related technical field
• 3D CAD modeling experience
• Solid graphic ability
• Experience in Product Design
• Knowledge and understanding of various manufacturing processes to include, but not limited to: injection molding die casting, blow molding, roto molding, stampings, laser cutting, sheet metal, weldments, powder metal.
• Specialized product knowledge/experience
• Design experience with high volume consumer products
Posted: Apr 16, 2014
Large national manufacturing facility as an immediate need for a Facility/Maintenance Engineer for their Georgia Plant. This position will support maintenance and plant operations utilizing various design, engineering and management skills.
• Manage various projects as required. Includes, but not limited to preparation of project descriptions and specifications, collection and review of quotations, selection of contractors/vendors, and coordination of contractor/vendor activities.
• Facility projects include, but are not limited to, equipment layouts, design, new construction, repairs, re-modeling, modifications, etc. Includes concrete, structural, roofing, lighting, fencing, painting, utilities, etc.
• Maintenance projects include, but are not limited to, development of problem solving ideas, equipment design (new and modifications to existing), assembly, rigging, installation, problem diagnostics, repairs, etc. Includes machine design and selection/design of materials and equipment such as pneumatic and hydraulic components, bearings, pumps, piping systems, heat transfer equipment, instrumentation, etc
• Monitor/manage utilities including electricity, natural gas, propane (LP), water, compressed air, steam, etc. Provide utility usage reports and estimates. Prepare utilities budgets for facilities. Provide utilities data for environmental reports. Provide guidance in selecting utility providers and/or rate plans. Review/approve utilities bills. Research and implement energy conservation practices. Install/maintain LP equipment.
• Schedule inspections and maintain Georgia Department of Labor operating permits for pressure vessels (boiler, compressed air receivers, etc.) Coordinate boiler testing and repairs.
• Perform annual infrared scans of electrical components and biannual circuit breaker testing utilizing contractors as necessary. Coordinate electrical power outages as required.
• Maintain Best Access locks. Re-combinate and/or exchange lock cores, cut keys, manage key distribution, repair/replace locksets, etc. Program Best BASIS proximity card locks, maintain BASIS database, etc.
• Support purchasing with procurement of materials and equipment parts.
• Assist as needed to specify, purchase, install, inspect and maintain material handling equipment, including hoists, cranes, conveyors, lift trucks, etc.
• Prepare requests for project funding. Includes preparation of Husqvarna Investment Requests, grant requests, etc.
• Support Husqvarna LEAN events as a team member and as a resource for other teams.
• Support Husqvarna objectives of Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, and People. Specific safety items include arranging Arc Flash Training sessions for maintenance and managers, conducting combustion system inspections/testing (contractor), and assisting the Plant Safety Manager with Contractor Safety issues (orientation, insurance, etc.).
• Bachelor of Engineering or Engineering Technology, preferably in the area of mechanical, electrical, or civil engineering.
• Minimum five years experience in engineering with emphasis in machine design and facility construction/maintenance.
• Ability to apply knowledge of machine design, thermodynamics, fluids systems design (including pneumatics and hydraulics), building construction, concrete construction, etc.
• Ability to set-up, program, and start-up both hardware and software based PLCs of multiple brands and models.
• Knowledge of remote I/O systems including DeviceNet and Modbus, HMI set-up/programming/start-up, DC drives, AC variable frequency drives, servos, various communications platforms and languages (Visual Basic, C and RISC).
• Ability to read and understand blueprints.
• Ability to create and revise AutoCAD drawings.
• Ability to create documents using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
Professional Engineering license a plus.
Posted: Apr 15, 2014
Stable manufacturing company is looking for a full-charge bookkeeper to support the Finance Director. Great benefits and long term opportunity for the right candidate. For confidential consideration please contact Janell Pennington at email@example.com.
• Match, code, key invoices and print checks
• Take in payments and apply payments to system
• Cash Management
• Balance accounts
• Post banking entries
• Create and post general ledger entries
• Process Sales tax filings
• Associates Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Preferred
• 5+ years within full charge bookkeeping/accounting required
• Sales Tax Filings Experience Required
• AS400 Experience a plus
• Strong computer and Excel skills
• Team player and dependable
Previous | Next