Our commitment to you is to find the job that best suits your expertise and personality. If you do not see a specific opportunity that you are interested in, please feel free to contact one of our recruiters here.
FGP International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, sex, religion, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by law. This policy of equal opportunity encompasses all aspects of the employment relationship, including applications, hiring, promotion, training, compensation, recruiting, compensation, benefits, termination of employment and other terms and conditions of employment as provided by law.
Previous | Next
Posted: Oct 2, 2015
In this job, the candidate must lead, train, direct, organize, motivate and discipline the production employees. Specific responsibilities will include:
• Production Supervisor and Leader for 25 to 35 hourly production employees.
• Ensure a safe work environment. Develop, promote and ensure safe work practices.
• Build an effective team, including resolving conflicts, coaching and promoting teamwork.
• Monitor employee performance and address issues.
• Develop employees.
• Lead continuous improvement projects.
• Analyze and solve production issues.
• 3 years minimum experience production supervision in a manufacturing or military environment
• Experience with ISO 9001:2000 or TS16949
• Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds multiple times.
• Capable of working for extended periods while walking and standing.
• Ability to work permanently 3rd shift.
• Ability to work some Saturdays and attend meetings at other times, as required.
• Desire to work in Upstate, SC
• U.S. Citizenship
• High School Diploma with additional technical or leadership training
• Associates degree or higher in Management, Business or a technical field.
• Understanding and the ability to implement Lean Manufacturing principles.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment with metal working or forming, heat treating and/or powder coating
Posted: Oct 1, 2015
• This is an exciting time to join this company as they are a shop looking at expanding their product offerings. Yes, that means tons of new development!
• They are looking for a team member that can bring ideas to the table with regards to general application architecture, collaborate with other Developers, and be an advocate on development best practices
• Must be able to work with external development resources as needed
• Experience architecting and designing enterprise on-premise software solutions
• Strong C# background
• Ability to create technical requirements to guide product development team
• Firm understanding of software design patterns, Software Development Life Cycle(s) (including Agile and Waterfall), automated and manual testing, and continuous integration is desirable
• Please highlight any of the following skills: C#, WPF, MVVM, Agile, SQL Server, Continuous Integration, Entity Framework
Bonus Skill Sets:
• ScrumMaster certified
Posted: Oct 1, 2015
• Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
• Code, key, batch invoices daily
• Prepare invoices for mailing
• Research invoice discrepancies
• Maintain vendor spreadsheets
• Generate reports for management
• Back up to phone coverage
• Special Projects
• 4+ years of experience within Accounts Payable at a high volume
• Microsoft Office Experience
• Construction Industry Experience Required
• Must be able to pass background and drug screen
Please send resume to:
Posted: Oct 1, 2015
Established company is bringing an entry level accounting candidate to begin their career within Accounts Receivable and as time progresses have the opportunity to move into a Staff Accountant position. Great career opportunity and exposure for advancement.
• Review aging reports with Finance Director
• Research discrepancies with aging reports and offer solutions
• Audit accounts
• Maintain proper A/R files
• Monitor credit and risk
• Other duties as assigned
Required Experience and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Required
• 2-3 years of experience within office/accounting. Those with more than 5 years of experience are over-qualified for this position.
• Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and practices
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Attention to detail, eagerness to work, and excitement to begin a career in accounting Required
Posted: Oct 1, 2015
• Work as part of a refresh team rolling out laptops
• Basic hardware and OS troubleshooting
• Assist end users as needed
• Laptop break/fix background
• Experience with Windows 8
• Experience with loading images (how to decipher what image will go to what machine)
• CompTIA A+ certification preferred
Bonus Skill Sets:
Posted: Oct 1, 2015
• Lead the Company’s Implementation and Training Team (Enterprise and Pro), responsible for the planning, organizing, and management of project tasks and resources to bring about the successful completion of new client implementation and training activities.
• Develop and deploy standard process (Toolkit) and methods that allow for the easy scalability of this department.
• Coordinate and “orchestrate” across company resources (Implementation, Training, Development, Sales, and Operations) to ensure alignment with customer delivery and customer satisfaction.
• Serve to nurture and mentor staff. Create and communicate desirable career paths.
• Lead the development and ongoing maintenance of critical Implementation and Training Tracking documents, including Implementations by Client by Month, At Risk Clients and Why, Achieving by Client of key Milestone Dates (Red/Yellow/Green Status), 90 Day Training Schedule View, Actual Training Delivered, Training and PM Staff Capacity and actual Utilization, etc.
• Manage multiple software implementations and training of clients. Ultimately responsible for client satisfaction
• Assign tasks to Implementation Staff and supervising work to achieve key milestones.
• Develop and managing project plans, tasks, timelines, milestones and deadlines to insure optimal utilization of staff and adherence to client timelines and expectations.
• Document, track and provide support and troubleshooting assistance to resolve any issues that arise during implementation.
• Work with clients managing timelines and budgets. Serve as escalation point for Imp or Training delays
• Forecast staff needs based on forecasted sales and backlog of projects
• Work with various departments within the Company to manage the implementation and training process.
• Assist in Sales process to describe implementation process and capabilities to potential customers.
• Coordinate closely with Finance to accurately estimate revenue for the next 12 months based on backlog.
• Bachelor’s degree in technical concentration such as Computer Science or Engineering; advanced degree preferred
• Minimum 10 years of hands on experience with complex software implementations in the healthcare technology industry
• Exceptional project management skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Prior management consulting background
• Analytical and intense commitment to quality
• Used/deployed Best Practices methods
• Desires revenue responsibility
• Desires client satisfaction responsibility
Posted: Oct 1, 2015
• Work with key executives and stakeholders on to formulate development initiatives and application architecture
• Manage deliverables of development teams
• Own day-to-day project management and Scrums
• Experience owning ERP, EAM, and/or CRM projects
• Strong understanding of the SDLC and background working within an Agile development shop.
• Experience working with issue / project tracking software (such as JIRA).
• Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Visio, and/or like project management products.
• Experience working with functional areas such as Accounting/Finance, Development, Testing / QA, After-Market Support, HR, Marketing, etc.
• PMP certification (PMBOK) and/or ScrumMaster certified
• Outside of enterprise applications, projects could be housed in the Data Warehouse/BI, Cloud/SaaS, and Digital/Interactive arenas
Posted: Oct 1, 2015
REPORTS TO: Chief Operating Officer – Mission Delivery
The Director, Program Services (DPS), is responsible for leading the Girl Scouts of South Carolina – Mountains to Midlands program experiences. Accountable for all aspects of the Girl Scout Leadership Experience efforts by localizing the execution of the integrated council-wide work plan that is built upon the vision and strategic priorities set by the council’s Board of Directors. As a key member of the council’s senior leadership team, the DPS is responsible for providing operational leadership, management, procedures and process consistency/oversight, and accountability to the volunteers, donors, and staff for a quality Girl Scout experience.
As the retention tool for the organization, program opportunities support the individual, troop, group, under served, and/or council-wide group experience opportunity for girls and the volunteers/parents that support them. Based on the foundation of ‘discover’, ‘connect’, and ‘take action’, the DPS will link the Girl Scout Leadership Experience and the strategic deliverable outlined in the council’s She Sees the Future plan by focusing on five key council priorities: Outdoor Adventure, Partnerships, Leadership & Training, STEM and the Arts. The incumbent will supervise 5 direct reports, 3 indirect reports, up to 45 indirect reports in the summer, and a budget of $850,000.
Providing professional, energetic leadership and competent management and oversight of the program department throughout the council’s 22-county jurisdiction, the incumbent is responsible for taking a solid program platform to the next level of creativity, energy, and uniqueness to align with the progressive strategic program plan of the future. The DPS must be a change agent, fully support and engage the strategies and work plan of the organization, and locally lead the integration and implementation of key council and national initiatives.
• Leads the program initiatives so to successfully develop, implement, and boldly grow experiences that result in an increasing number and diversity of girls served and retained in each of the following areas:
o Outdoor Adventure
Camping (Resident & Day)
Outreach Programs to Under-served/Un-served Communities
Collaborations & MOU’s
Kiosk of Resources
Program Delivery with Volunteers (Regional & Council-Wide)
After school Programming
o Leadership & Training
Destinations & Travel
Training & Awards
Career & Self Development
o STEM and Arts
o Healthy Living
• Leads organizational progress by ensuring significant changes and improvements are made in the support of volunteers including ease, efficiency, clarity, and customer service.
• Ensures organizational commitment to providing a high-quality experience that delivers the 15 leadership benefits promised to girls and evaluates results and the satisfaction of all key stakeholders (girls, volunteers and families).
• Analyze market data on demographics, membership trends, program assessment data and other available information to design or revise program opportunities.
• Identify and seek out partners from a variety of sectors, including education, business, government and community based organizations.
• Actively engage with grantees or donors as a thought partner; propose curriculum; evaluate progress against benchmarks; and plan/manage all related activities within the established timeline and budget.
• Actively promote Girl Scouting in the community through presentation, networking and collaborative efforts.
• Supports the annual fundraising needs of the council through regional events, appeals, and solicitation.
• Keeps abreast of trends and issues in the community affecting girls, volunteers, and council services; keeps current on GSUSA’s policies, priorities, changes, and requirements related to the Girl Scout Leadership Experience and membership philosophy and priorities.
• Assists in the smooth functioning of the council by performing other duties as assigned.
• Undergraduate degree required with advanced education preferred
• A minimum of 7 years of successful senior management experience preferably within one or more of the five key priority areas of the council.
• Demonstrated track record of successfully leading large projects with multiple priorities.
• Significant experience in the design, implementation, and evaluation of educational or experiential programs.
• Knowledge and experience in managing and supporting volunteers.
• Understands and demonstrated experience with fund development and stewardship strategies.
• Demonstrated commitment and ability to interact with diverse populations.
• Demonstrated reasoning and negotiation skills to identify and resolve conflict.
• Strong communication skills to speak effectively before large and small groups.
• Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
• Demonstrated experience in the development and administration of budgets.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends. Ability to travel as job requires.
• Proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite, internet and research applications, and database systems; working knowledge of Sales force and Net Promoter key for next two years of strategy implementation desired.
• Must hold personal membership in the Girl Scout organization and subscribe to the tenets of the Girl Scout Promise and Law.
• Must have personal transportation and ability to drive, possess a valid driver’s license, maintain personal auto insurance/meet the council insurance company’s requirement for coverage, and submit to initial and periodic drug test and background checks.
REQUIRED, SPECIALIZED, OR TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
• Action-oriented experience and demonstrated results in organizational change and turn-around strategies required; Girl Scout and/or ‘legislative’ leadership experience strongly desired.
• Working knowledge of a customer service delivery model and engaged, participatory management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to establish clear expectations in a fast-paced setting.
• Ability to engender confidence and credibility among a broad range of diverse stakeholders and agencies and to foster collaborations that embrace risk-taking in the spirit of generating new opportunities for girls.
• Ability to view the council as a whole vs. individualized regions so to insure consistent services, expectations, opportunities and messaging.
• Ability to make independent decisions and ability to interact effectively with staff and volunteers at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to fully support and advocate for the council plan while unifying staff, volunteers, donors, and other key stakeholders in pursuit of common goals, values, and service delivery strategies.
• Comfort with uncertainty and ambiguity while being proactive in anticipating and preempting problems.
• Ability to give and receive information by telephone and in person.
• Ability to give, receive and analyze information, formulate work plans, prepare written materials, articulate goals and action plans.
• Ability to work independently and thrive in an intense, roll-up-your-sleeves, start-up environment
KEY COMPETENCIES OF THE DIRECTOR, PROGRAM SERVICES POSITION
1. Leading the Organization
a. Mission Oriented – ability to drive the organization according to its vision and mission, consistently acting and deciding in ways that support the mission
b. Strategic Thinking – forward thinking with ability to create and implement localized plans to achieve long term council goals
c. Operations Management – skill in tactical planning and implementation to support the infrastructure and day-to-day existence of the organization
2. Leading People
a. Employee Engagement – skill in increasing employees’ positive attachment to the organization, their jobs, and their colleagues and motivating consistently high performance
b. b. Team Building – ability to get people (staff and/or volunteers) to work effectively as a team, for the common good of the team and the organization
c. Constructive Partnerships – ability to connect and coordinate with others in a positive and constructive manner on an ongoing basis
d. Cultural Competence/Fostering Diversity – ability to recognize and value diversity and leverage it to improve the organization and enhance results
e. Managing Conflict – ability to recognize and resolve conflict between people and departments, and bring about resolution
3. Business Acumen
a. Organizational Awareness – knowledge of the organization, including its mission, governance and organizational structure, and how these elements impact finance and operations.
b. Membership and Volunteerism (Development, Growth and Sustainability) – knowledge of techniques for growing and sustaining membership through volunteer management, community cultivation, and program delivery.
c. Fund Development – awareness of the fund development field, its discipline and funding strategies, and the ability to bring in financial resources.
d. Fiscal Management – understanding of nonprofit accounting, asset management, and the organization’s financial processes.
e. Talent Management – awareness and general understanding of human resource management principles and applicable laws, and ability to apply this knowledge in building and managing a workforce.
f. Information and Technology – understanding of how IT systems support an organization and skill in using technology in day-to-day operations.
4. Personal Effectiveness
a. Integrity – honest, ethical, and professional in charter and conduct.
b. Results Oriented – ability to set and meet organizational goals and customer expectations and to make the decisions that produce high quality results.
c. Accountability – establishing clear lines of responsibility and expectations for results.
d. Adaptability/Flexibility – resilience and the ability to adapt as needed to perform effectively in a constantly changing environment.
e. Continuous Learning – believe in the value of continual learning, perusing it and encouraging it in others.
f. Communication – ability to relate information to people inside and outside the organization in an effective manner, either orally or in writing, and to understand information communicated by others.
g. Planning and Organizing – ability to structure work and resources to accomplish activities and goals in a predictable, logical, and timely manner.
Equipment Utilized: computer, network, cell phone, fax, scanner, copier, adding machine, telephone, voice mail, conference calls and e-learning tools.
Physical Activities: climbing, balancing, carrying, stooping, kneeling, crouching, walking, grasping, typing, talking, hearing.
Visual Acuity: heavy acuity is required in this position.
Physical Demands : sedentary work exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects; driving; participation in a variety of activities in both in indoor and outdoor setting.
• Average 65% day travel to meetings, cultivation opportunities, and activities throughout the region; national travel
requiring overnight stays periodic and scheduled in advance.
• Evening and weekend work conditions occur throughout the program year.
• There is no substantial exposure to adverse environmental conditions with the exception of weather related travel conditions.
Contact information: Kirsten Floyd, email@example.com
Posted: Oct 1, 2015
Experienced 3D DRAFTING / DESIGN ENGINEER with hands-on experience utilizing AutoCAD, and SOLIDWORKS design tools. This is a full-time opportunity with an expanding, dynamic company.
The 3D Drafting / Designer will work closely with Engineers and Design Manager on custom Designs for customers, manufacturing fabrication and ensure accurate project documentation for proposals and production.
Design and detail small and large mechanical packages with detail tolerances
Convert and update drawings from AutoCAD to 3D models
3-5 Years' Drafting and Design Experience REQUIRED
Proficient with Microsoft programs including Word, Excel
Associates or Bachelors of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering PREFERRED (but not required)
Hands-on Design experience with AutoCAD and SolidWorks REQUIRED
Metal Fabrication Manufacturing Industry experience required
Posted: Sep 30, 2015
One of our clients is adding on an accounting specialist who is able to read, write, speak Spanish fluently. Ideal candidate has an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. If you are looking to get your foot in the door with a great company; this could be for you!
• Support the accounting department with monthly account reconciliations, monthly journal entries
• Data entry to help prepare financials
• General accounting duties and special projects
• Associates Degree in Accounting or Bachelors Degree in Accounting
• 1-2 Years of experience in bookkeeping/accounting Preferred
• Bilingual in Spanish Required-Read, Write, Speak
• Microsoft Excel Experience
• Must pass Background Check
Previous | Next