Our commitment to you is to find the job that best suits your expertise and personality. If you do not see a specific opportunity that you are interested in, please feel free to contact one of our recruiters here.
FGP International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, sex, religion, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by law. This policy of equal opportunity encompasses all aspects of the employment relationship, including applications, hiring, promotion, training, compensation, recruiting, compensation, benefits, termination of employment and other terms and conditions of employment as provided by law.
Previous | Next
Posted: Oct 26, 2016
Find Great People, International is partnering with United Way of Greenville County to find a VP for Impact Strategies & Investments.
The Vice President for Impact Strategies and Investments is responsible for leading the creation, communication, execution and sustaining activities for the strategically aligned community investments and initiatives in support of the organization’s Strategic Plan and 5 Bold Plays. Works closely with key volunteer leaders, corporate and community partners, and non-profit and public sector agencies in carrying out the Board approved Strategic Roadmaps. Provides the direction and clarifies priorities for departmental staff and ensures the effective operation departmental operations and its housed programs. The Vice President is responsible for the development and management of departmental and programmatic budgets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Through employee’s own efforts or through the delegation of key staff:
• Investment Product and Community Strategy Development and Management:
o Lead efforts to develop products that address identified community needs and strategies. Ensure investments are aligned with the strategic direction and funding priorities outlined in the Strategic Roadmaps and United Way Strategic Plan. Ensure the organization is financially and operationally prepared to implement and support these products.
o Partner with appropriate Executive Team members to identify and execute strategies to build and cultivate growth of philanthropic support through major gifts from donors and private and corporate foundations. Specifically collaborate with Resource Development and Marketing to ensure the salability of products to donors and investors
o Communicate relevant details of investment and programmatic strategy and available products to employees, partners, agencies, volunteers and donors.
o Lead the development of metrics and progress measurement on major strategic initiatives and community indicators. Lead the department’s work towards the advancement of these initiatives and resulting community indicator levels.
o Represent United Way at large scale initiatives and local, regional, and national partnerships as a means to identify viable collaborations and funding opportunities.
• Community Investment Research, Planning and Integration:
o Balances the ability to think strategically, but implement tactically by establishing departmental objectives, developing strategic plans, and identifying the team’s strengths and weaknesses to achieve desired programmatic growth and impact.
o Provide leadership in revenue generation and the development of strategic partnerships to ensure Community Investment activities, programs, and initiatives are appropriately funded. This work is done in close partnership with the Executive Team.
o Manage continuous assessments and evaluation of relationships and outcomes related to investment decisions and strategies and make adjustments as necessary; integrates the work of the Cabinet and related volunteer groups.
o Responsible for data collection, management, and analysis as related to Community Investment issue areas and activities. Reports results in a timely manner to the CEO and key United Way volunteer leadership.
o Conducts annual review/research, analysis, and report writing of community data as it relates to the Community Investment funding priorities and activities.
• Volunteer Leadership:
o Work closely with Community Investment volunteer leaders by coordinating communications and managing their recruitment and retention.
o Ensure volunteers are appropriately trained on and active in the Community Investment issue areas and Strategic Roadmaps.
o Engage the Community Impact chair and co-chair in ongoing planning and strategy related to Community Investment work, including product development.
• Community Investment Staff:
o Responsible for the leadership, professional development, and overall management of departmental staff members.
o Plan and integrate the work plan of staff and provide time, resources, and guidance in completing that work.
o Track the performance versus objectives of staff team.
Additional Job Functions: Although not Essential Job Functions, employee may also be responsible for the following from time to time:
• Serve as a member of the Executive Team
• Provide organizational support in revenue generation and the development of strategic partnerships to ensure Community Investment activities, programs, and initiatives are appropriately funded.
• Support CEO in working toward goals and objectives of organization.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Innovation – Comfortable and proactive with developing, recommending and introducing new ideas and/or methods.
• Communication - Speaks clearly, writes effectively and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens to executives, co-workers, employees and outside advisors in order to effectively and efficiently share information and ideas; demonstrates effective group presentation and meeting skills.
• Team/Organizational Leadership and Management -- Understands the needs and wants of the organization, community and its customers and co-workers in order to provide accurate, complete and timely service and to further the mission, values and goals of the organization.
• Results-Oriented Thinking and Behavior - A genuine concern for effectiveness; possesses the desire to get the job done with excellence; mentally, is focused on getting the best results for actions taken; does not settle of mediocrity.
• Relationship Building – Has the ability to connect and influence a large and diverse group of people; is seen as a bridge builder and someone who is “good to work with;” can build and maintain meaningful professional relationships.
• Awareness and Sensitivity to the External Environment - Situational awareness; is aware of organization‘s position in the community and the effect of their words and actions on that position; demonstrates savvy in dealing with internal and external customers; is promoting and affirming in conversations about and on behalf of the organization.
• Collaborative/Inclusive Outlook - Works in a way that builds trust, relationships and confidence; promotes an environment that is free from personal or professional biases; actions are both open and transparent.
• Stewardship – Responds appropriately and timely with the fiscal responsibility given, and to organizational resources and budgetary administration; responsible stewards of people, talent and financial resources.
• Bachelor’s degree in sociology, business administration, social work, education, or a related field. Master’s degree (MBA, MSW or MPA) preferred.
• 10+ years of professional experience in successful team and organizational leadership.
• 5+ years of professional experience in program, project and budget management.
• 5+ years of supervisory/management experience.
• Professional management and/or volunteer leadership in a non-profit organization preferred.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS: Employee reports to the President and CEO of the United Way of Greenville County.
OTHER KEY RELATIONSHIPS:
• External: Greenville County community corporate, civic, volunteer, and religious leaders. Local, State, and Federal agency leaders and key staff. United Way system leaders.
• Internal: CEO, Executive and Leadership teams, United Way staff.
For confidential consideration please email cover letter and resume to Robyn Ezzell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: Oct 26, 2016
•Will be the first and second tier support.
•Troubleshooting, maintaining, setup and upgrade internal infrastructure applications
•Create and maintain knowledge articles/procedures as required
•Document, onboard new users, provisioning
•Participate in the rollout and training of new technology solutions
•A minimum of 2 years’ experience in desktop/help desk or similar support position
•Strong MS troubleshooting skills
•Basic network experience which includes LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, VPN, Wi-Fi
•Advanced level experience and working knowledge of various computer hardware, network printers, Windows operating systems
•Customer service, soft skills and team interaction are critical to the success of this position.
Posted: Oct 26, 2016
•Translate business requirements and business processes and functional requirements into test scenarios and test scripts
•Create, modify, and apply testing methodology throughout the project life cycle
•Log and track defects, provide reports on the status and outstanding defects and maintain their own work queue.
•Develop and execute test scenarios and test scripts
•Tester will work directly with the project group and business groups to come up with test scenarios and scripts.
•5+ years of QA experience.
•Excellent communication and collaboration skills
•Implementing test scenarios and test scripts.
•Defect reporting using commercial and open source defect tracking and test management tools.
•Support User Acceptance Testing
•Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Posted: Oct 26, 2016
Stable company seeking a strong Controller candidate to work within their company, and support the CFO. This organization is seeking a candidate who can step right in and be very hands-on with the day-to-day accounting responsibilities, while also managing two support staff.
• Full control of month-end close and managing general ledger.
• Manage two accounting staff employees.
• Preparation of financials.
• Work closely with CFO for financial reviews.
• Interface with outside accounting firms for quarterly reviews.
• Manage cash flow and work with banks as needed.
• Ensure accurate and timely production of all financial information.
• Proper analytical review of operations from a balance sheet, income statement and cash flow perspective as well as an overall business perspective.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• 3-5 years of experience
• Previous supervisory experience
• Manufacturing industry accounting experience
• Management experience
• Strong QuickBooks and Systems experience needed.
Posted: Oct 25, 2016
One of our clients, an international manufacturing company, is seeking an Assistant Controller for their team. This position reports directly to the Controller and has 2-4 direct reports. Client is seeking someone who can add value, improve processes, and be a strong leader in the department. Responsibilities include month end close, oversight of billing, AP, payroll, fixed assets.
• BS in Accounting/Finance, Advanced Degree a Plus
• 7+ Years of experience, plus 1-2 years of supervisor experience
• CPA Or CMA Preferred
• Advanced/Expert Excel Required
If you are interested please, send your resume to Janell Pennington at email@example.com for confidential consideration.
Contact Name: Janell Pennington
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: Oct 25, 2016
Established company is bringing a GL Accountant onto their accounting team. Great team and culture to be a part of and career path!
• Billing and invoicing clients
• Assist in preparing monthly, quarterly, and financial statements
• GL Account Reconciliations
• Filing various state taxes
• Prepare Journal entries
• Reporting to various agencies
• Coordinate with auditors
Required Experience and Skills
• Bachelor’s in Accounting Required
• Minimum of 2-5 years of experience Required
• Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and practices
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Strong software skills
Posted: Oct 25, 2016
Established client in Columbia is seeking to add a Marketing Associate to their corporate office team. Seeking a candidate with 3-5 years of marketing experience to be involved with brand management, trade shows, events and marketing collateral.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Experience with brand management
- Experience with business to business marketing preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Posted: Oct 25, 2016
Great company looking for a collector to work with consumers on evaluating financial situations, skip tracing, and creating terms for repayment. Great benefits (401k, paid holidays, and bonus potential)! Must be able to work 12pm-9pm two days of the week, 10am-7pm three days of the week, and two Saturdays per month (10am-2pm).
• Collection and servicing for assigned accounts
• Skip tracing
• Managing inbound and outbound calling
• Negotiating and persuading consumers to pay in full or to create terms for repayment
• Previous collections experience required
• High School Diploma/GED required
• Word and Excel experience required
• Must be able to pass a background check
**If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com. Only qualified applicants will be contacted**
Posted: Oct 24, 2016
• Inside sales of strapping products (steel and or plastic)
• Coordinating dealer services in other states
• Strong degree of new business development closing sales
• Minor travel required: 2 days per month
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2-5 years of inside sales experience
• Experience or knowledge of the steel and or plastic strapping industry
**If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to Samantha Meller at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified applicants will be contacted**
Posted: Oct 21, 2016
•Installing, maintaining and supporting PCs, peripherals and software
•Documenting all resolving all assigned tickets
•Troubleshooting and supporting general connectivity (LAN)
•Working closely with systems and network engineers to resolve issues
•2+ years of experience in desktop support
•Experience troubleshooting and supporting PCs, peripherals, and software in a multi-site environment
•Cisco networking experience
•Exposure to Windows Server 2008 or 2012
Previous | Next