Last Updated October 27, 2023.
What This Policy Covers
Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It.
Find Great People, LLC is committed to respecting your privacy and to complying with applicable privacy laws and regulations. As a candidate for career opportunities, we collect and use your Personal Information identified in your submission/s to https://www.fgp.com/job-search/ for the following business purposes:
- Finding potential suitable jobs/assignments for you to apply for that you might have interest in, as well as facilitating the process of applying for various jobs/assignments. This may include sending Education and Qualification information (such as your resume or CV) to prospective employers for their consideration. Also, to keep you informed of future work opportunities by email, telephone, mail, text message, and/or other communication methods (note: text and data rates may apply for any SMS, MMS, or other electronic communications, depending on your carrier/service plan).
- For direct contact via messaging or marketing-mail, text/SMS, telephone, or otherwise.
Information You Provide To Us
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you fill out a form, send us an email, or request information. We may use information you provide to us for any of the following purposes:
- To tell you about our services;
- To place you on an assignment as a temporary employee with one of our client companies;
- To place you as a direct hire with one of our clients;
- To provide you with outplacement services;
- To process payroll and benefits, if you are an employee of ours.
You may submit your résumé through our Website, either in response to a job posting or as a general submission. When you do so, we ask you to provide certain personally identifying information (including your name, email address, and telephone number) so we can contact you about employment opportunities. Your résumé will be securely stored online within an application tracking system and transmitted to one of our recruiters, who will review your details.
Do not put sensitive personal information on your résumé. Sensitive personal information includes:
- Unique identifying number, like your Social Security number or driver’s license;
- financial account numbers, like a bank account or credit/debit card, when combined with a password or access code;
- Genetic information or biometric data;
- Information about your racial or ethnic origin, religious or political beliefs, or union membership.
If you are working through FGP for one of our client companies, we need information about you so we can process payroll and provide benefits that may be available to you. This includes sensitive personal information such as your Social Security number, mailing address, and bank account information.
Information We Collect Automatically
You can browse our Website without telling us who you are or revealing your personally identifying information. But like most companies, we automatically collect certain information from all visitors to our Website. Information collected may include your IP address or other unique device identifier; your web browser and operating system; the date and time of your visit; the pages from which you navigate to and from our Website or the search terms that lead you to our Website; and the pages on our Website you visit and how long you stay on each page.
Information Collected by Third Parties
As you navigate our Website, please be aware that third parties may be able to gather information from and about you. For example, companies offering services or products through links on our Website may use “cookies” to collect and use information about you and may collect information that you submit. In these cases, those third parties will use such information in accordance with their own privacy policies.
How We Use Your Information
We will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone. However, we may use information that you provide to us or that we collect automatically for various business or commercial purposes, including:
- To administer, operate, and improve our Website and services;
- To respond to an email, inquiry, or request sent by you;
- To process a transaction;
- To send periodic emails providing you with information you request or that we think may be of interest to you. You may opt out of such communications at any time by following the instructions in each communication;
- To enable trusted third-party service providers to help us provide, improve, protect, or promote our Website or services;
- To prevent fraud and to ensure the safety and security of our Website;
- To comply with a legal obligation, such as responding to a subpoena or a court order, or to protect our rights.
In addition, we may disclose your information, including your personally identifying information, as part of a merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of company assets, or similar transaction, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which information about our users may be treated as a business asset.
Information for California Residents
- Information about the personal information we have collected, used, and disclosed about you over the previous 12 months. This includes:
- the categories of personal information collected
- the categories of sources from which your personal information was collected;
- the business or commercial purposes for which we collect your personal information;
- the categories of your personal information disclosed for a business or commercial purpose
- the categories of third parties to which we have disclosed your personal information
- The specific personal information we have collected about you over the previous 12 month period; .
- To have your Personal Data deleted.
You may submit a request under the CCPA by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at:
Find Great People, LLC
15 Brendan Way, Suite 140
Greenville, South Carolina 29615
If we receive a request from you or your authorized representative and we determine the CCPA applies, we will then take steps to verify your identity prior to responding. These steps may vary based on our relationship with you. At minimum we will confirm and match the identifying information in your request with the information in our records. We also may contact you through previously used channels or information in our records to confirm that you submitted the request.
We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your rights under California law, either by offering you different services or by providing a different level or quality of services. You should be aware, however, that your consent to collect, use, and disclose your personal information is required in order to provide our services. If you exercise your right to have your personal information deleted, we will not be able to provide services to you.
Our Website is not directed to children under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 16, either directly or via any other website or online service. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided personal information to us, please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
Most browsers can be set to detect cookies and give you an opportunity to reject them. You should be aware that refusing cookies may inhibit or preclude your use of our Website. You can learn more about cookies here.
“Do Not Track”
“Do Not Track” (DNT) is a setting available in most web browsers setting that asks a web application to disable its tracking of an individual user. There is currently no consensus on how companies should respond to DNT signals. At this time, we do not respond to DNT signals. You can learn more about DNT here.
How We Protect Your Information
We have adopted reasonable and appropriate physical and electronic safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, loss, or modification. Unfortunately, no data transmitted or accessible over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot warrant your information will be completely secure from loss, whether due to inadvertence, acts of malicious outsiders, or a failure of hardware or software.
Changes to this Policy
Find Great People, LLC
15 Brendan Way, Suite 140
Greenville, South Carolina 29615