Wealth Management Paraplanner
- Division: Accounting & Finance
- Level: Non-Management
- Type: Direct Hire
- JobID: 30755
- City/State: Franklin, Tennessee
Independent firm with a great reputation is seeking a Wealth Management Paraplanner to join their team. Ideal candidate currently has their Series 7 and 66 and is focused on servicing established clients of the team. Essentially this is the “Director of Operations” for this group.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Help prepare plans and reports as outlined by the financial planner.
- Update financial plans for clients as needed per the planner.
- Research and gather new information to provide financial planners with updated projections.
- Attend client meetings to take notes and follow up on administrative tasks.
- Help clients accommodate special circumstances.
- Keep up to date on market trends and financial regulations/laws.
- Build and maintain strong relationships to retain existing clients.
- 5+ years of experience in financial services required
- Valid professional licenses - Series 7 & 66 required
- Must be technically savvy and proficient in MS Office
- Strong ethics with a customer-oriented attitude
- Knowledge of investment concepts, practices, products, financial markets and procedures used in the securities industry